Thursday, September 20, 2012

Football season is here! Now I'd be lying if I told you I was excited about this due to love of the game, that's 100% not true. Pretty much I only really like WATCHING football if I'm actually AT a game. Especially the one time Chris got box seats at the Panthers game through his old job. Although, I had a fierce hangover that prohibited any indulgence in all of  the food/alcohol they had to offer, poor planning on my part, real bad move. Anyways, unless I'm AT the game or App State is playing on TV, I'm probably not going to pay much attention. However, I'm happy to participate in "game day activities" aka - tailgate/stuff my face with foods that will spend a moment on my lips and a LIFETIME on my hips (I'll never learn.)
 Enter Pinterest, here you you will find a whole world of "football foods" for you to feast your eyes on. Now if I was going to be a good wife overachiever and actually make some of these foods instead of just pinning them, here are a few that I would choose: 

Buffalo Chicken Cups
BLT Roll Ups




Reuben Dip - I'm a sucker for all things reuben
Loaded Potato Skins
Adorable Football Cupcakes

Bahahaha who am I kidding? THIS will be my contribution to gameday:

Don't hate too much, you know this stuff is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment