Monday, April 15, 2013

Photo a day April: Day 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Okay so clearly I'm behind seeing as I am now posting 5 at a time. At least I'm sticking with it just maybe not in a timely fashion

Day 11: Where you ate breakfast
 No surprise here, running late as usual and ate my breakfast on the way to work

Day 12: Stairs
 How gorgeous are these stairs in Greece. I have the itch to travel right now and Chris would love to go to Europe, Greece just might need to be one of our stops.
Day 13: Something you found
Found these at Target and bought them, does that count as something found? Either way they are much cuter in person and a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.


Day 14: How you feel today

If you cant tell the feeling is happy! how could I not be happy on such a beautiful weekend!

Day 15: Sunset
Gorgeous sunset on our run the other night at Bur-Mil Park

No comments:

Post a Comment