Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photo a day April: Day 16, 17 and 18

Day 16: Flower
Scratching off PART of one of the items on my to do list, these are the flowers I planted this weekend to spruce up our back patio. Its not complete but every bit helps!

Day 17: Something you don't like
The Boston Marathon Bombings - Something I definitely DON'T like. I don't like the hate that is behind these tragedies, and I don't like the assumptions and accusations that people immediately jump to following these tragedies. My heart and prayers are with everyone involved. Just remember there IS good in this world and it outweighs the bad.

Day 18: Hair
I love the look of this casual up-do. It would be a perfect way to glam up a lazy hair day. Now if only I could figure out how to braid my own hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment