Monday, July 1, 2013

Dip it

This weekend I tried out yet another Pinterest recipe and boy was it a hit! Seriously, I don't think I've ever made something that got such rave reviews, and it was super easy too! I served it with fresh cucumber slices and warm flatbread and they were the perfect pairing for this delicious summer appetizer

I wish I had taken a picture of my own dip but trust me, it looked the same

Lemon and feta dip
8oz feta cheese, crumbled
Zest + Juice of (1) large lemon
1 clove minced garlic
6 tablespoons olive oil+ extra for serving
cracked pepper for topping

Place feta, lemon zest and juice, garlic and olive oil in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. 
(personally I think a food processor will work best, but work with what ya got)
Spoon into a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper
Dig in! 


(original recipe and photo credit linked to image)

No comments:

Post a Comment