Monday, July 1, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I think its pretty clear that I'm not the world's best blogger. While I do consider myself pretty social media savvy thanks to my position at work, I'm still new to the blogging game. I kept hearing things about how google reader was going to be no more and that I would need to find a new way to keep up with all my blogs. Personally I never really used google reader, I followed my blogs in the worst way possible, typing the URL in and hoping my cookies would remember the exact address - lame I know, I mean am I 50 yrs old and don't know how to use word processor?
Enter Bloglovin I can put any and all blogs that I follow on this one site and even be notified on my toolbar when the blogs I follow have new posts. Even better I can now clear my browsing history so my boss can't see what I look at during my lunch break (HA more like all day). So if you're slow on the uptake like I am, check it out, and be sure to follow my blog - you can click on the headline "follow my blog with bloglovin" to go straight there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment