Monday, October 1, 2012

Boot Scootin' Boogie

Fall is here, and pretty much every outfit in my closet would look "cutesie" (Chris's words, not mine) with a great pair of camel colored boots. Every single one of my friends has this staple item in their wardrobe, and here I am, left out to dry with a pair of stretched out smelly ballet flats from last season. That's just NOT going to cut it this year.
So, what do I do? Online shop during work hours and build imaginary shopping carts full of all the fabulous fall outfits and beautiful boots that I could ever desire. What is the reality of this situation? I never proceed to checkout. Who am I kidding anyways? I feel guilty when I buy a $16 pair of pants from Tar-Jay.

But lets just pretend for a minute that I have a wealthy benefactor filling my bank account...

Hello, lover!!!
Meet my friend Morgen
Only $214, I'm a bargain shopper, what can I say - HA!




Too bad I DON'T have a benefactor, and too bad Chris's car needs new tires shoes more than I do. So for now,  I'll be sitting here playing make believe.

  

**Update - blogs work! Chris bought me some boots! He even picked them out himself, and I love them!  I'm a lucky girl! (and now all of my outfits are totally "cutesie") Thanks babe!**

No comments:

Post a Comment