Friday, October 5, 2012

DIY Miracle Stain Remover

I post these pictures at the risk of many of you thinking I'm nasty, but the results of this DIY stain remover are just too good not to share. So instead of judging, just say thank you!

What you'll need: 2 tablespoons baking soda, 3 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide, 4 squirts dish soap


Mix them all together into a paste... I was nervous b/c my dish soap was green and was afraid it might make a difference but it worked just fine!





 Now here is where you're going to think I'm nasty, but lets not pretend I'm alone here. Take a stained piece of clothing (you can use this on colors too)

Set in sweat stains, impossible to get out





Use an old toothbrush (or dish brush, or whatever you have lying around), and rub it into the stain

Okay, I'm judging myself. That's gross

Let sit for 45 minutes, and then throw into the laundry like normal.


TADA!!!!! It looks SO much better! And now you don't have to think I'm nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment